- Weight: 15 pounds 10 ounces
- Height: 25.75 inches
- Head Circumference: 16.25 inches
We are officially in the 50th percentile for each category putting Katie average for her actual age. Wahoo! We are caught up!!!!!!!
Now for development wise, she still isn't rolling over and she can't get that pesky arm out of the way. The pedi isn't concerned. We are moving to two solid meals per day and we got the go ahead to start finger foods such as puffs, cheerios, biter biscuits, etc. The pedi was very happy with Katie overall and we don't need to go back until she is 9 months old.
She did get 3 shots today as well and I was a little upset with the nurse. Katie is a bleeder with shots. The nurse stuck her once and Katie started to bleed all over. The nurse was too busy cleaning it up even though she still had 2 more shots to go. I was like, "Let Katie bleed and just stick her with the other two shots quickly, THEN clean up the mess!" Katie's face got so red and she was crying in pain. I hate that! After I picked her up, she calmed down and fell asleep in the car.
She ate carrots for the first time tonight too and hated them. It was the first time I saw her gag. We will try again tomorow. Maybe she didn't care for the paring- we shall see :)



No comments:
Post a Comment