I feel like Katie is learning something new everyday and I can't keep up!!
Let's see- we are transitioning to complete table foods and moving away from purees for dinner. Tonight we had breakfast for dinner. She had an egg yolk cheese omelete, with watermelon and canteloupe, with a side of wheat toast. She loved everything! Such my big little girl.
She is not using her bath seat anymore in the tub. She hated it and it kept her too constrained. We just put an inch of water in the bottom and she goes to town splashing everywhere.
Katie is constantly saying Dada. Everything is dada this and dada that. The only nice part about this is that I will ask Katie a question such as "Who do you want to change your diaper?" Her response everytime is "Dada!" :)
We love playing outside now that the sun is going down and it is much cooler. Today we played in the grass and watched as the cars drove by. Every single time a car goes by she follows it until it is out of site. It's so funny to watch.
I think that is about it for now. Chat with everyone later!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment