Today was a great day again! I actually felt like a productive housewife. Katie was really good as well which made it really easy.
We started off this morning great! I got up and picked up around the house. I vacuumed and wiped down all counters. I even made the bed!! After Katie's 10am feeding, I baked a cake and started to do some laundry. I managed to do 3 loads today.
The afternoon went by quickly and Joe came home from work to a home cooked meal. We had prok chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Yummy!
Katie still hasn't pooped so it's been 2 days now. She is grunting like a champ so we are hoping it will come tonight. We did some tummy time today as well. Other than that, she basically slept and ate all day today.
We started off this morning great! I got up and picked up around the house. I vacuumed and wiped down all counters. I even made the bed!! After Katie's 10am feeding, I baked a cake and started to do some laundry. I managed to do 3 loads today.
The afternoon went by quickly and Joe came home from work to a home cooked meal. We had prok chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Yummy!
Katie still hasn't pooped so it's been 2 days now. She is grunting like a champ so we are hoping it will come tonight. We did some tummy time today as well. Other than that, she basically slept and ate all day today.



No comments:
Post a Comment