Thursday, October 9, 2008
Transition to a big girl....
I feel like that is our motto these past few weeks. I have been transitioning Katie to a big girl and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Let's see- we are transitioning away from purees to solid table foods and she is eating three solid meals a day at breakfast, lunch, and dinner time. We transitioned from the infant car seat to the big girl convertible car seat. We will be transitioning her back to my mom's house after Heather has her baby girl which should be within the next few weeks. We transitioned our house so it is baby proof since Katie started rocking on all fours. We transitioned her crib to the lowest setting since she is starting to want to stand and pull up more. Argh- when did she get this big!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment