Thursday, October 9, 2008

Which dress for Lee's wedding??

This dress is going to be worn at Lee's wedding and also at Christmas.

#1 Red Dress from Gymboree




#2 Black Velvet Dress from Macy's made by Carters




#3 Black and White Tafetta Dress from Old Navy




#4 Wool Jumper from Janie and Jack


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1

Anonymous said...

either 1 or 4.

Anonymous said...

I have to say go for the first little red dress!

The MobyWrap, how long did it take for you to figure that thing out? Also, what brand travel system, crib, pack and play, etc did you and Joe end up going with? I am just at 12 weeks and we are starting to look at all this stuff. It is so overwhelming. I hate even going into Babiesrus, Target, or anything because I do not know where to start!!!!!

I went back and basically read your whole page to get ideas on what the months ahead hold...very exciting! However, I have not been able to keep meals down for weeks...so I am not as blessed as you with the morning sickness :(

The family looks beautiful and happy. I hope all is well!

Andi