Monday, December 1, 2008

Babyproofing here we come!!

Mom just told me over the phone that Katie took 5 crawl steps forward and then went into a sitting position- all by herself! Wahoo- Go Katie! We knew it was going to happen at any minute.

She actually sat up by herself in the bathtub last night, but I blew it off since it might be easier to do when you are in the water.

Now I really need to get my butt into gear so I can baby-proof the rest of the house. We already installed the gate (poor kitties- can't get through it), and the outlets are covered. I need to finish putting the cabinet locks on and get on my hands and knees to see if anything else needs to be put up. I am thinking that the cats food and toys will be placed downstairs. Poor things!

No comments: