Sunday, July 12, 2009

LOOONG Day shopping....

So, Katie and I went shopping together this afternoon. It's so much fun to have a shopping buddy.

We had to go to Tri-County mall, so we made the trek up. Nothing really exciting. I was able to purchase Katie a dog for 75% off from FAO Schawrtz. She kept saying Puppy throughout Macy's. It was too cute.

We then went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to pick up a bridal registry gift. Again, nothing exciting. It was a quick in and out. We proceed to go to Target to get a bachelorette party gift. I got side tracked and wound up purchasing Katie some fall clothes and new shoes. We proceed to the register and here is where the fun begins.

My wallet is not in my purse. I start to panic. I specifically remember putting it back into my purse at BBB. I start to flip out and we head back to BBB to see if they found it and to re-trace my steps. No one has turned it in. I then think maybe Katie got into my purse and flew it somewhere in Target.

We head back to Target and re-trace. No where. I talk to the Target security guard and he is going to review tapes of me in the store to see if someone maybe took it out of my purse. I can't get ahold of Joe either to tell him the news.

On my way back home, I finally get ahold of Joe and he seems not to care. He has lost many wallets in his day so it was no biggee to him. Well, we get home and I scour the car one more time.

What do you know- it's under the passenger seat on the side tucked far away. Thank god I still have it. Whew!

I guess when you have a toddler with you, your mind doesn't really think. Right when I handed Katie over to Joe, I found my wallet.

So, because of this little adventure, we missed two shopping spots. I wasn't able to go to BRU to get diapers nor Home Depot to get new stain for the deck. Oh well- I will go there tomorrow.

After we grilled out dinner, Katie, Joe, and I washed our cars. Katie had a blast being in charge of the hose. She was squirting Joe and I and she thought it was hilarious.

I then went for a 2.3 mile run which was very refreshing. Now, it's time for bed.

Take care.

No comments: