You really know who your true friends are. True friends are there for you through thick and thin, they are always by your side, someone you can count on for anything. They remember special birthdays, anniversaries, moments in your life. Even if you are married and have a kid, they still call to see how you are doing. Not to say that I am a perfect friend, I have my flaws myself, but at least I can admit them and move on.
I have realized that as I get older my friends just keep dwindling. Not that it's a bad thing. I like to say that my friends are now good quality friends instead of just acquaintances. I have weeded out the bad ones as each year goes by. Kind of like a diet- getting rid of all the bad fat in your life.
This post really doesn't mean anything to anyone- just some thoughts as I become one year older.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment