Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What a day!!




Katie and I had a very busy day today. We went for a walk outside in the neighborhood, cleaned out the garage (just on Joe's side though- my side gets done tomorrow), went over the Grandma & Grandpa Kl's house for dinner, and so much more. Those were just the highlights.


I have a ton of errands to run before I start back to work. I still have to prepare for the baptism which I keep putting off. Nothing like procrastinating. I have a ton of stuff to return and drop off.


I am excited about starting back to work. I can't wait to get dressed up, have adult interations, and feel like myself again. While I cherish every minute I have with Katie, it's time to go back. I'm ready. I am getting very bored at home. I could never do the SAHM thing, but would consider it if I had the option. I would probably volunteer or do something to keep me busy. I would probably start a business or something along those lines.


Tomorrow is the RSV shot. Nancy is coming over to our house for the last time. We are going to miss her- well Katie isn't because Nancy always gives her a shot. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are doing well. The SAHM thing gets harder as they get older.... now Katie is pretty easy to keep track of, she stays where you put her.

However the interaction between mom and child also gets better as they get older. Better and lots more fun!