it's been great! I feel like I have balance in my life again. I haven't really felt the struggle yet, but I am only on day 3. I think my transition is also easier since Joe is taking care of Katie in the morning. I don't have to fuss with that.
I pick Katie up from my mom's around 4pm. I have 5 precious hours with my daughter before we start bedtime. I really cherish those hours.
When I was home with Katie, I was doing chores with her and really boring stuff since I was with her 24/7. Now, when I pick her up, we are playing more. Reading books, going for walks, playing on the playmat. It's a lot more fun.
I also love my new job. It's exciting and challenging. It also makes my days go by really quickly. Today I look down at the clock and realize that it's 4 already. Where did the day go?
Okay, off for now. Oh and I have taken over 100 pictures with my new camera. I just need to upload. Maybe this weekend. Ta-ta!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment