Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rough day at the pool....

So, I hear it was a rough day at the pool for Katie. She was in the big pool and didn't really like the cold water. Then a little girl came up and talked to her and she was smiling. Then she got splashed and got all hysterical crying. So, note to self for the parents, Katie doesn't like to be splashed :)

No pictures- grandma and Aunt Lauren forgot to take some :(

Oh- we added avocados to Katie's menu. Wahoo! She loved her "guacamole". She ate about half of the cube. So, Katie now eats Sweet Potatoes and Avocados and drinks apple, pea and grape juice. We are moving into green beans next week and will be introducing a fruit along with the veggie at dinner. I plan on alternating spoonfuls. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Julie doing her weekly check in. I need a weight update please! =)

I need to know how big my favorite girl is getting.