So, we have been feeding Katie cereal right before bedtime. Let's just say, it's been interesting. We are starting this as part of her night time routine. When she comes home from my mom's house, she typically doesn't need a bottle right away. So, we feed her some cereal and juice. So far, she is just playing with it on her tongue and pushing it out. Completely normal so I hear. She is sitting really good in her high chair and seems to like being at eye level with her momma! I give her a few bites of cereal and let her swig it down with some juice. I am going to the store this weekend to pick up some sweet potatoes and green beans. I will then make my own homemade baby food and start feeding her these two new items next week. I don't want to start with fruits yet since they are sweet. Wish us luck- and send paper towels our way :)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is so stinking cute! I love the last pic :)
Post a Comment