I felt like we were moving a mile a minute the entire weekend. On Saturday, we dropped off Katie at Grandma & Grandpa Kl's house. We did this so Joe and I could go golfing. I sucked! It really shows that I haven't played in a really long time :( After we picked Katie back up, we went over to my mom's house to pick up my sister and the stroller.
From there we went to GOETTAFEST! It was Katie's first festival. We sampled all types of foods that were made from goetta. The best were the Goetta pizza and the Goetta burger. Yummy! Katie liked listening to the live band and we danced around. After that, we all went to church together. Katie was exhausted so I had to go in the back to get her to sleep. Once she did, she was golden throughout the rest of the mass.
On Sunday, we all slept in. Katie and I then attended Jessica's bridal shower. Again, she was crabby since she was up all morning. I finally got her to sleep. We then went to my cousin's graduation party. Katie got passed around and loved looking at everyone and the new surroundings. We put her PJ's on there and she feel asleep on the ride home. Oh- and she loves riding on the ferry :) No pics this weekend. I was a bad mommy on that part. Oh well- I'm sure there will be some good ones this week.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment