Monday, March 10, 2008

First Time Out without Katie :(

Today, Joe and I went to the UK game versus Florida without Katie!! My mom, dad, and sister came over to our house to babysit for the first time.

So, Joe and I were running late trying to get to the game. It was daylight savings time so we LOST an hour. An hour which we really could have used. So, my family arrives and I am feeding Katie. I didn't have time to pump before the game so I just planned on pumping while in the car on the way down. Joe goes and packs my pumping bad while I am still tending to Katie.

We hand over the reigns and make our trek down to Lexington. I called about 30 minutes after we left. Katie was sleeping. :) I then go to pull out my pumping bag to get ready. Joe forgot my funnels!! Needless to say, I went 10 hours without pumping so I was hurting by the time we got back.

The game was great. UK beat Florida and I am so glad that we went. Katie was fine and wide awake when we got home. She was happy to see her mommy and daddy home. :)

No comments: