Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where do the days go??

My last post was on Friday and it's already Wednesday. Where did the go?

So, let's see if I can remember what has happened over the past few days. On Saturday, UK played thier first SEC tournament game and lost. :( We then went over to Joe's parents house for dinner. It was Katie's first trip over there. We had fun.

On Sunday, we went to my aunt's house for my grandpa's birthday. It was the first time that my grandpa was able to see Katie and the first time that my grandma was able to hold her. We have a blast over there. Dinner was fantastic! It was great to see everyone and to show off Katie. She was a good baby the entire time and stayed in my Moby Wrap during dinner.

On Monday, Katie and I went shopping for some misc items we needed. We were gone for about 30 minutes and it was great to get out of the house.

Tuesday it rained all day and I cooked like it was going out of style. I made Chicken Tortilla SOup, Vegetable Soup, Spicy Chicken Pasta, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Salsa, and tuna salad. Crazy day.

Today is Wednesday and I have a phone interview with a company that is 5 mins from our house. It would be a great commute! I will let you know how it goes. Okay, I need to get off of here. They should be calling any minute now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the interview

Katie is beautiful..I am so happy you are all doing well.

I hope you had a good Easter!

Take care!